What do you need for this prank?
- Caramel Candies and a microwavable bowl.
- 2 Apples of the same size – smallish works well.
- 6 Pealed onions that are the same size as the apples.
- Crushed nuts for a topping.
- Wax Paper.
- Classy looking serving platter.
What do you do?
- Microwave the caramel candies so they get gooey an soft.
- Dunk your apples and onions into the caramel goo and pull them out and place on the wax paper.
- Poke your Popsicle stick through the onions/apples.
- Top some of them with nuts.
- You might have to place some more caramel near the stick to cover up any white showing through the caramel as they cool.
- Placing in the fridge can help them cool a little faster.
- Place on your platter and find your victims!
Tip: Make the apple versions first so they don’t taste at all like onions – at least you can enjoy 1 or 2 for yourself!
Have you had a food prank pulled on you? We’d love to hear about it – leave a comment or submit your own pranks!
Here is a video of people playing this prank on their children!