Funny Prank: The Special Doughnut. This prank was shot during a camping trip. You will need the following for this prank:
- Syringe to inject a custom creme filling. I got mine for free by asking the pharmacy at Kroger grocery for one. I didn’t tell them it was for a prank though!
- Custom creme filling – I used ketchup for this prank but you could also use mustard, mayonnaise, horseradish, tartar sauce. I guess if you wanted to pull off a mean prank you could mix in some kind of hot pepper sauce.
- Doughnuts or doughnut holes with a cavity. The grocery store was out of creme filled doughnuts the morning that I went to create this funny prank, so I had to use regular glazed doughnuts and some doughnut holes. The holes were very easy to fill and are possibly preferred for this prank, as the person usually commits by putting the whole doughnut into their mouth and biting down, so there is little room for them to take a small bite and find out that you are pulling a prank on them.
Here are a couple of other funny pranks involving special filled doughnuts:
- April Fools Doughnut Prank
- Practical Joke where people think the doughnuts had been shoved in a nasty place
- Jelly Doughnut Surprise – same as the prank shown in the video
- Fake moving rat in donut box video prank
- Doughnut Duster Camp prank video from MythBuster – not that great of a video but I could see this prank working if the person was sweaty during the night
Thanks to Marya for giving me the idea for the Fake Jelly Doughnut Gag who did this prank to her coworkers as an April Fools Day Prank. She used some powdered sugar to sprinkle over the doughnuts once filled to class it up. I’d love to see more video of people pulling this prank or hear your thoughts on more custom creme fillings. Let me know in the comments or send me your video and photos!
Please feel free to add this prank video to your website by visiting my YouTube page and grabbing the embed code.